2. Participants need to post their ‘virtual letter’ to Sabah Tourism on their Instagram account feed or as Facebook posting and tag IG @sabahtourism/ FB @sabahmalaysianborneo, and use the hashtag #flymetosabahsk or #flymetosabahph or #flymetosabahbwn or #flymetosabahth or #flymetosabahsg (depending on your country) and #sabahtourism.
3. Participants can post their ‘virtual letter’ in the form of a photo, video, story or song.
4. Participants must maintain a public profile to enable Sabah Tourism to view entries.
5. No limit of entries.
6. Closing date and time of entry submission is on 23 September 2022, 11:59pm (MYT).
7. Sabah Tourism Board will announce one (1) winner from each country (South Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei) on website, IG @sabahtourism and FB @SabahMalaysianBorneo.
8. Each winner will be contacted via their social media account.
9. In the event that Sabah Tourism Board failed to contact the winner within 3 working days upon announcement, the Sabah Tourism Board reserves the right to select another eligible submission as the winner.
1. I am an Expat living in Thailand/Singapore/SouthKorea/Philippines/Brunei. Can I participate?
Yes. The contest is open to international participants.
2. I am not staying or from any of the listed countries. Can I participate?
Yes, but the winning sponsored flight will only be via : Bangkok/Manila/Bandar Seri Begawan/Incheon or Singapore. The following list is based on the currently available international direct flight connectivity to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
3. I am an Expat from Thailand/Singapore/SouthKorea/Philippines/Brunei living in Malaysia. Can I participate?
We appreciate the interest, however, the contest is only open to the non-residing participant.
4. I am a Malaysian living in these listed countries. Can I participate?
This contest is only open to local & internationals residing in these countries except for Malaysians.
5. Can I submit more than 1 entry?
Yes, you can submit unlimited entries. However, each participant can only win 1 time regardless on his/her number of entries.
6. Can I submit my entry using my own local language?
Yes, please provide an English translation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to local and international participants residing in Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, South Korea and Singapore, except Malaysian. Flight tickets issued are from Bangkok, Manila, Bandar Seri Begawan, Incheon and Singapore.
2. Participants must maintain a public profile to enable Sabah Tourism to view their entry.
3. For Facebook entry, participants must retain a public friends and following profile list to enable Sabah Tourism to view your following status.
5. Each winner will be contacted via their social media account.
6. In the event that the winner fails to contact Sabah Tourism Board within 3 days upon notification through their social media account, Sabah Tourism Board reserves the rights to change the winner without further notice.
7. Sabah Tourism also reserves the right to determine an alternate winner should he/she be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements and other undisclosed reasons.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or in-kind.
9. The organizer reserves the right to change or replace the contest prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the contest as and when necessary, without prior notice.
10. Winner are required to post their holiday in Sabah in their Social Media account with a specific hashtag - #flymetosabahsk or #flymetosabahph or #flymetosabahbwn or #flymetosabahth or #flymetosabahsg (depending on your country), #sabahtourism and to tag @sabahtourism/ @sabahmalaysianborneo.
11.The travel voucher can only be used for one(1) time redemption and unutilized balance is not exchangeable for cash.
12. Validity of prize is until 31 Dec 2022 only.
13. Vouchers can only be used to purchase tour packages (inclusive of flight) of their choice or based on their answers (bucket list) with any Sabah based registered tour operators of their choice from this MOTAC list. Once the winner has confirmed the selected tour operator, kindly notify Sabah Tourism Board.
14. If the cost of the packages exceeds the travel voucher amount, the winner shall undertake the additional expenses.
15. The selected tour operators will claim the cost of the tour package with the Sabah Tourism Board.
16. By submitting an entry, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the contest.