2. Participants need to post their ‘virtual letter’ to Sabah Tourism on their Instagram account feed or as Facebook posting and tag IG @sabahtourism/ FB @sabahmalaysianborneo, and use the hashtags #sabahtourism #flymetosabah.
3. Participants can post their ‘virtual letter’ in the form of a photo, video or creative caption format in Bahasa Melayu, English or Chinese.
4. Participants must maintain a public profile to enable Sabah Tourism to view entries.
5. Sabah Tourism Board will announce one (1) winner each fortnight on: 28 February, 14 March, 28 March and 14 April 2022.
6. No limit of entries but a participant can only win 1x time.
7. Open to Non-Sabah residents, West Malaysian, Sarawakian and expatriates residing in Malaysia only.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants must maintain a public profile to enable Sabah Tourism to view their entry.
2. For Facebook entry, participants must retain a public friends and following profile list to enable Sabah Tourism to view your following status.
3. Sabah Tourism Board will announce one (1) winner each on the 28 Feb, 14 March, 28 March and 14 April 2022.
5. Open to Non-Sabah residents, West Malaysians, Sarawakians and expatriates residing in Malaysia only.
6. Each winner will be contacted via their social media account.
7. In the event that the winner fails to contact Sabah Tourism Board within 3 days upon notification through their social media account, Sabah Tourism Board reserves the rights to change the winner without further notice.
8. Sabah Tourism also reserves the right to determine an alternate winner should he/she be disqualified for failing to meet the requirements and other undisclosed reasons.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or in-kind.
10. The organizer reserves the right to change or replace the contest prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the contest as and when necessary, without prior notice.
11. Winners are required to post their holiday in Sabah in their Social Media account with a specific hashtag - #flymetosabah, #sabahtourism and to tag @sabahtourism/ @sabahmalaysianborneo.
12. The winner will receive a travel voucher subsidy amounting to RM5,000.00 only, to be used to purchase their bucket list holiday in Sabah
13. Validity of prize until 31 Dec 2022.
14. Vouchers can only be used to purchase tour packages (inclusive of flight) of their choice or based on their answers (bucket list) with any Sabah based registered tour operators of their choice from this MOTAC list. Once the winner has confirmed the selected tour operator, kindly notify Sabah Tourism Board.
15. If the cost of the packages is more than RM5,000, the winner will need to undertake the additional expenses.
16. The selected tour operators will claim the cost of the tour package with the Sabah Tourism Board.
17. By submitting an entry, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the contest.